Report a fraud or corruption
LRCM promotes the principle of "zero tolerance" against any forms of corruption, fraud or undeclared conflicts of interest within the Association. LRCM also respects democracy and the rule of law. To prevent unlawful and unethical behavior, corruption, fraud or potential conflicts of interest within the LRCM, we offer the possibility to anyone to report these cases.
What situations can be reported?
- any attempted fraud, corrupt behavior or conflict of interest from the LRCM personnel;
- any violations of law or ethics of non-commercial sectorby LRCM personnel;
- the inadequate management of funds by the LRCM staff;
- violation of other rules imposed by LRCM donors.
Who can be reported?
- The members of the management bodies of LRCM (the Management Board, the President, the Censor and the Association’s members);
- LRCM employees;
- LRCM service providers, if the deviation occurred in connection to rendering services to LRCM.
How to report?
If you suspect one of the situations described above, you can report by sending a message to email@example.com.
The notification has to contain exact information about the disputed facts and when they occurred. In order to facilitate the examination of the complaint, we encourage you to send us evidence that would prove the reported facts.
All notification complaints will be promptly investigated by the LRCM President or, where appropriate, by the LRCM Management Board.
The decision taken on report will be communicated to the complainant by email.
Privacy of the notification
The reporting system identifies the author of the notification, but the LRCM ensures the confidentiality of the information about the persons who reported the potential deviations and who acted in good faith and with discretion.